Having headache, hurting spine, blurred vision, cough, feels dizzy. What is wrong?

My boyfriend has been having really bad head pain in the back of his head for the pass 3 or 4 daytoday s now also his spine has been hurting from the top of his spine to the bottom and also his been coughing alot this pass couple of days and his vision has been blurry and his been getting really dizzy wut is wrong with him can u please help me thank u.........shree hynum
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Give him plenty of oral fluids, steam inhalation and warm saline gurgling will help.
Is there any stiffness of neck or fever?
If there is any stiffness of neck and fever then kindly Consult a physician.

Give him analgesics like diclofenac sodium.