Having headache, heaviness in head, tired, dry throat. Using contact lens. Suggest?

I m a Software Engineer, working in Bangalore. My work is mainly Computer/laptop dependent. and usually 8-10 hrs i work at office (Office Computer), and again 2-3 hrs (Using Laptop). Since last week i m feeling headache and heaviness on head. I have consulted a local Dr, they have given 5 days prescription. Its 3rd day still i feel that I m not comfortable facing the same problem. I feel severe headache, heaviness and tiredness, sometime feel like dry throat . Since last 6 month I have shifted to Contact lens before to this i used to wear spectacles. Please suggest me ...I will be highly thankful.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013