Having headache, gas problem. prescribed medicines. No relief. Suggestions?

I am having headache since 10-15 days and also having gas problem. I have consulted a Gastro-entrologist, he suggested me endorscopy and Brain scan. The result of both the test is clear having no problem. The doctor prescribed me Pantodac DSR for 4 weeks 1 tab before breakfast and somafresh one tab before sleep. I having the medicine since 4 days but no benefit. I had taken Pantodac DSR earlier for one month and this time also continuing but every day having pain in the side and back portion of my head. Please guide me.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012