Having headache, fever and pressure around eyes after an injury on the neck. Taken pain killer. What could it be?

Hi, I went camping and got bit by something. I saw it at night time, its on my neck . I woke up the next day in my camp and after a few hours I was feeling sick and stuff. The same night I took a painkiller and went to sleep. The next day I kept getting hot/ cold moments. My neck and head were hot but my feet and hands were frozen. Then I had a fever , 101. This morning it toned down and body temp is now close to normal. BUt the headache and heavy feeling/pressure is still there around my eyes. What could it be?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012