Having headache, dizziness, pain in the jaw, trouble with speech after an injury to head. Need medical attention?

Hello, 4 days ago I was cutting branches with long handled sheers. I cut a branch above my head and the sheers smashed the top of my head as they closed from cutting the branch. Both the branch and the sheers hit my head and fell to the ground. Now I ve had a steady headache and any fast movement gives me dizziness . My top jaw hurts still. I did have trouble with my speech at first and couldn t remember things. It hurts to touch the top of my head and I can t seem to get much sleep.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012