Having headache, balackouts, joint pains, shaky hands, blurred vision, burning bowel movements, lower back cramps. Reason?

I ve been having a lot of symptoms. Random and some in episodes and my doctor is confused. All my symptoms are- Headaches worsened with stress or any amount of exercise and are worse in the morning, bending over causes me to blackout, joint aches and muscle aches, hands shaking, dropping things, blurred vision , ringing in the ears, burning bowel movements, lower back cramps , I see spots when I m in the dark, TMJ/ sore jaw, extreme fatigue that limits most daily activities and I have 3 herniated discs in my lower back. I have also had pain under my right rib and have had many uti s in the past. just had my 2 baby 8 months ago. Any suggestions as to what this might be?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012