Having headache and nausea after being hit on the head. Chances of head injury?

hi, I hit my head about 9 days ago. I hit the first of my head and then proceeded to hit the back of my head when falling. I was disoriented, had a headache , little tiny bit of nauseousness. I chose not to go to the doctor and wait and see if I still had a headache the next day. The next day it felt like I had pressure but no other symptoms. Now I am trying out for a hockey team and we just did the Nike Sparq yoyo test and I have a headache, could this headache be a result of that hit? Should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012