Having hard menopause plus the heart palpitations, took Levothyroxin, increased palpitations. Treatment?

Hi, thank you for taking my question. I have had heart palpatations my whole life. I am 55 going through a very mentally hard menopause plus the heart palpatations on top of that. I had an Echocardiogram and a Thyroid test done. Because I thought I may have a heart condition. Echocardiogram was fine but my TSH level was 11. Therefor my Dr. Thought the papatations was caused from my thyroid. I was put on 25mcg Levothyroxin. It has increased my palpatations dramatically pluse I fell totally spaced out all the time to the point where I cannot even think straight. Which I felt that way before the medication nw even worse. My doctor won't give me a straight answer. Am I going crazy or what???
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013