Having hard black corn on my left thigh. Using Corncurra. What is the suitable ointment? How can it be removed?

Hello SIr,

I am 28 years of age. I have a hard black corn on my left thigh...Its been there very long now since almost when I was 19 years of age...It does not trouble me except when I rub it or the upper skin damages..AM using an ointment called Corncurra at the moment over it. Please suggest a suitable ointment o cure it completely.

Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concern and it seems to have become a chronic issue for you. If you have consulted a dermatologist already and have been prescribed the medication that is not helping, it might be worth your while to get it excised by a surgeon and have it biopsied by a pathologist. This will take care of your anxiety about the whole situation.

Take care and have a lovely day!