Having hamorrhoids, prescribed proctosedyl ,soppositories, no relief. Become anemic due to blood loss. Treatment?

I hav hamorrhoids,and for about two weeks now,when i go to the toilet to stool , blood dat comes out of with d stool is increasing more and more,i hav seen my gp,and i was given proctosedyl ,soppositories,but after using 12 of it i still pass blod with my stool,even when i want to stool d blood that drops in d toilet comes first with some little blood clots,and d doctor said am anaemic,may be due to d blood loss.what do i do now?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013