Having hallucinations, headache. Hurts to move eyes, shooting pain in head and stabbing head. Looking for treatment

3 months ago i started having hallucinations of multiple black and while dots out of the blue. Now i am left with one black dot that is more a less constantly in my vision . I have also been suffering from headaches but lately they have got worse and are beginning to effect my everyday life. It hurts to move my eyes and ive got shooting pains in my head that are really painful and feel like im being stabbed in my head. Any Help Please?
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012
You are suffering from classical migraine with scotoma. before you start getting yourself treated foe migraine you shall get your intraorbital pressure checked and rule out glaucoma.