Having hallucinations after taking flucloxacillin. Taking anxiolytic. Taking medicine for diabetes, angina, pain killers and constipation

Hi, my uncle has started having hallucinations (seeing people) and he can be persistent in that they are there. Now I noticed this when he started taken flucoxycilian which he takes when ever he has infection. Could this be the cause? Currently being prescribed a anxiolytic to help him with his hallucinations Also he is on concuction of other medications for diabetes , angina, Parkinson s, pain killers, constipations relief. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012