Having hairfall, palpitations and delayed periods even after taking thyronorm. Side effects?

Two months ago my TSH was 20(and my hair was not falling),my doctor prescribed me thyronorm 50mcg but after taking it for 1 week i started experiencing hairfall and sometimes palpitations but i still continued and after 1 month my Tsh was 7 ,my doctor increased thyronorm power to 75mcg and after taking that for 1 month my period got delayed and my hairfall increased but now my tsh is 4 which according to my doc is ok but my hair is still falling and i experience palpitations sometimes. I talked about this with my doc but he said it is not the side effect of the med then why m i experiencing this??? is this the effect of thyronorm?? plzz help
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012