Having hair loss, numbness and tingling in toes and fingers after taking Addzoa for increasing sperm count. On medication for arthritis. Any advice?

I have been taking addzoa to boost sperm count for six months after which I started experiencing hair loss , finger and toe numbness and tingling, sore throat. Have checked with doctor for liver, diabetes, HIV all negative. My Dr. is not sure but gave medication for finger arthritis . Am not sure if the medication has been the cause but the pain sometimes is severe. Any advice YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012