Having hair loss in the middle of the head for the last 6 months. Suggest me some remedies for normal hair growth and prevent hair loss

sirmy age is 20 i am losing hair for the past 6 months and my hair became thin mainly on the middle of the headthe sides are normalback side also normal also i have white hair which came at the age of 10at present new hair is not appearing on the middle of the head please suggest me the preventive measures for stopping this hair fall and how can i get my hair grow back normally sir,my age is 20. i am losing hair for the past 6 months and my hair became thin mainly on the middle of the head..the sides are normal..back side also normal. also i have white hair which came at the age of 10.....at present new hair is not appearing on the middle of the head... please suggest me the preventive measures for stopping this hair fall and how can i get my hair grow back normally?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Sai ,thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic.You need to see a dermatologist to look for the cause and local scalp examination.There could be some nutritional deficiency which can be the reason.Some local friction like pressure in particular point due to cap,helmet or other thing can be also the reason for hair problem in particular area.

thanks for the reply sir.
i used to wear a cap for long time while i am playing cricket in the hot sun on weekends in the year 2010..
Observing that i am losing my hair recently(3 months back) i went to Tirupati and i had given my hair there hoping that new hair will grow normally.
Then onwards i used the cap to cover my bare head for 2 months.
since 1 month i left the head free without cap. but now also the hair in that particular region is not appearing.Also i think it is spreading around.