Having hair fall, thinning of hair, taking cap. Permanent cure?

Hi , I have been having a lot of hair fall in the past 2months . The doctors said it was thinning of the hair . I got my blood word done few weeks back and they found my vitaminD3 levels as low as 6 . Doctor has put me on 60,000 UI of D3 once every week . This is my 3rd week but my hair is still falling . Can I increases my dosage to twice weekly ? I really don t have any other symptoms .. Just little bit of ankle and wrist joint pain like they crack a bit! Can you please help ...really worried about my hair fall .
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013