Having hair fall during severe headache. Relief on taking sweet. How to overcome this problem?

I have headache problem n when i got much more.. hair fall seems and it got worse when i wake up in the early..there lots of hair fall in my pillow....and when i take some sweet during reduces pain n have some relief and felt fall problem also seems less then...but then i got feel much more relax that i feel that i don t have much more energy and unable to do work that i wish to do..i think much more sugar effected so it happens lazy how i can overcome from this headache problem?give me such a good idea cause I am so much back in my life...everyone of my fellow touching to success and I am remaining same as before college i am 37 years old and it happen from college time or U can say from age of 22 years old....
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012