Having hair fall and dandruff, using tugain 2% solution, having wound scalp. How to stop hair fall?

I am 22 years old girl and now i am studying. my hair is falling since last 3 years and also i suffered by dandruff also. 10 before this month i consult doctor for taking treatment. He gave me tugain 2% solution and Kz lotion as a shampoo. But unfortunaterly i used Kz lotion instead of shampoo and vice versa. It results heavy wound on my head and one of my scalp layer was come out. Then i immediately consult my doctor and he gave some tablets and now i am ok. But my hair falling is taken continously. The doctor told me to use tugain solution and kz solution in a coorect way, i have doubt if there is any problem with that or is there any way to stop my hair fall ?
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012