Having giddiness, vomiting sensation, stomach itching. Diagnosed with PCOS. Pregnancy test negative. Reason?

hi this is putha last 1 week i am feeling like little bit a giddiness and little bit of vomiting sensation and stomach itching and sever head ache before last one week i had tested pregency test which i bought from dollar store it shows negative actually my period at last month 11january 2013 and before month 25 th december 2012 now till now i didn t have my period actually we are planning for a baby doctor told me i am having pcos but after marriage i have regular periods i completed 2 years of marriage and this is my 3 year going to start so please tell me any tips to get pregent naturally as early and what is the problem of the above symtoms which i had right now please please.........send reply as early as possible
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013