Having giddiness, calf muscle pain and higher LFT levels. Stopped ATT medication. Chest x-ray? Recurrence of TB?

I am 25 years old female and was on ATT for 8 months. Doctor at first advised me for 09 months of ATT but i developed higher levels of LFT, Giddiness and Calf muscle pain during my 8th month so the doctor after seeing my X-ray and chest advised me to stop the ATT medication. Now it is 03 months after i stopped medication and my ESR count is 45 and i am positive for CRP and frequency of giddiness(just 2-3 seconds blackout) has increased. I don't have any breathing difficulty or pain in the chest. Why my ESR count is still high and CRP. Why giddiness still persists with increased frequency? whether i should go for chest X-ray to rule out TB reoccurence even though i don't have any chest pain or breathing difficulty? please advice me.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013