Having genetic disorder wherein everything has to be cleaned repeatedly. Takes shower thrice. Suggestions?

I have a guest that has beyond special needs. She claims to have a genetic disorder where everything has to be washed, and re-washed, and washed again. All of her belongings must be washed than put into new bags. She had to rent 3 rooms so she could have 3 seperate showers. She can t back track to anywhere she goes due to re-contaimination. After the 3rd shower, she needed to be moved to a 4th room. She claimed she could smell the contaimination on her clean clothes and myself. Should I be worried? Is this something contagious? She said it was like a pig pen effect. (from Charlie Brown) She also claimed that if she went into anywhere where she was dirty she could not return to that place. Is this a real thing?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012