Having gastritis, chest pain, palpitation, cramps over body, darkened complexion, fever, sweating. Is this gastritis or cardiac problem?

hello Dr!thank you for taking my query. i am Mr. Along ,age 15. i have been suffering from gastritis for past 3 years, and chest pain(not severe) has been continuing for past 2 years.. and i visited Drs and on their advice took PPI s but unsuccessful. and past 6months from the right chest i experience palpitation and ran out of breath that lasts for almost a min.and than cramps follow from my neck, shoulder down to back and legs and hands and my body complexion changes to dark from normal and also slight fever and sweating happens.and palpitation have been severe for past one month.palpitation happens wen i go for walks or wen i carry heavy stuffs or even sometimes lying still in bed during night sleep. sir in short my query is , IS MY PROBLEM RELATED TO HEART OR GASTRITIS? KINDLY HELP.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013