Having gastric symptoms. No use with antacids. Was treated for h.pylori previously. Cause, investigations?

Hi, I am George 36 years old from india working on overseas. I am facing Upper gastro trouble and digestion problem for last 2 years. last year doctors found as salmonella H typhi detected on Widal test , ( CRP normel) 1:320 in my blood, treated by antibiotics & antacids. I was good for 6 to 7 months, and again now got the same issue, feeling of vomit, feeling to loose motion, chillness, upper gastro, unable to digest foods. Cold. Now also i have tested MBI, FBE, AML, CRP, CLC All are good. Doctors say no typhoid. but same feeling like before. I am planning to go for a Widal test again next week and got an appointment for Gastroenterologist next week too. What tests to be carried out and what is the cause of hi gastro. i have tried plenty of antacids recently no use. and I have got H-Pylori infection last year and treated well and tested after treatment too.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013