Having gastric, blood in stool, loose soft stool, pain in lower belly. What can I do?

Sir, after colonscopy did, doc said i have some part of ulcer in terminal of ileum. and he gave me two medicine 1. pentasa 2. pentacide Dsr my symptom are..gas, sometimes little blood on stools .loose soft stools, my wight are lost 20 kgs in six months from 80 to 60. and after getting food half and our later..its pain very little and noise in lower belly possition. therefore, what can i do? am i get well soon????
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013