Having gall bladder pains. No help from Tramadol injection. Solution?

I m having intense gall bladder pains. I was in hospital 5 nights ago & they considered doing emergency surgery because I have had this pain every few months for 2 years. The next doctor said no gave me numbing stuff and sent me home the next day. Today I have had it again. I have ha endone & 2 hours ago a tramadol injection from my doctor. Still I am in pain. Walking around, in & out of shower, heat pack...nothing s working what should I do
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013