Having fungal infection around my penis, what antibiotic can help me ?

Hi I m Rohit I had Fungal Infection around my pennies and my Skin is not going down as It was going before, it has become tight and also ram red spot occour on to my pennies head , Also I have to go to frequent Urine, i went to doc and he had done my sugar test in blood and RBS level was 191... he told me sugar problem and gave me some anti biotic and cream, but that didnt cure my problem, I use Surfaze -Sn+ Cream which help me to get rid of it 60 percent but now when ever it Masterbit problem again arrise. please help me out
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011