Having frequent urination, stomach and body bloated, periods heavier. Reason?

Morning...I have a constant urge to urinate, not only urge, but i literally can wee every 5 minutes if I sat on the toilet. After i wee, and then stand up, it almost feels like some got trapped? Then my stomach and body in general is quite bloated. And in the past month, a couple of times, when my husband fingers me, there is quite a bit of blood on fingers - but it doesn t continue like period blood. Also, my periods have been a bit heavier and a lot longer than usual. ANY HELP?!!!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013