Having frequent urination, pinkish vaginal discharge, pain in the breast and abdominal cramps. Are these symptoms of urinary bladder infection?

I am very conscience of what happens with my body. For the past two days, I have been experiencing frequent urination . Running to the bathroom doesn t save me sometimes.. And it comes rapidly then it seems like I have been holding it all day. No burning when I go, just constant need to go. Then today, I thought I was starting my cycle, early, I saw small pink spots when I wiped. After the fourth time of going to the restroom the pink spots left. I have been experiencing sharp pains in my breast , abdominal cramps on one side and I am always tired. Is this a bladder infection?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012