Having frequent urination, feeling feverish. Blood sugar 100 to 110mg/dl. Am I diabetics?

Hi Doctor, I am experiencing frequent requirement of passing urine .I have to wake up 1 time in the middle of night for last 2 weeks. Even I don t have fever , I m feeling feverish. My urine doesn t have sugar. But my blood sugar level is 100 to 110mg/dl 2 months ago. My blood cholesterol level is always between 150 to 185 mg/dL. I am waiting for my aerobic C&S urine report to come. I am doing everyday running in the Trademill for 4.2 km in 30 min. Do you think I am experiencing Diabetics. If so how can I control my urinating issue. Kindly advice me.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013