Having frequent urination and stomach aches after having unprotected sex. Pregnancy chances?

Hi I am worried I am pregnant. 2 days ago me and my bf was just for playing an we were rubbing each other gentials and he put the tip in a little. He pulled back a few times to check if he precum after we were done he precumed but I m not sure if he precumed in me or around my outside. And ever since that I ve been getting stomach aches. My stomach feels weird and I ve been gassy and needing to use the bathroom a lot. And I ve been extremely tired. Would I be pregnant ?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012