Having frequent sinus infection, excess mucus secretion, hearing problem, swelling and sore throat. On antibiotic. Cause and cure?

I have been having ? infections on and off since November. Originally treated as sinus infection however recent x ray indicates x ray negative, symproms are increased mucous production, decreased hearing, sore throat, swelling in back of throat on right side, Symptoms resolve when antibiotic taken and then reappear about three weeks following completion of antibiotics. Tend to sneeze a lot.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013