Having frequent periods, weakness. Taking meprate to regularize the periods. Is it safe to take it for longer period?

Hi, I have been getting my periods every 15 days for the last two months and they last a week. I feel a lot of weakness because of the same. I have taken meprate (10 mg) with doctor s advice in the past to regulate my periods and it worked. Is it okay if I start the course of meprate again? I have to travel internationally and can t afford to get my periods again in 15 days. Please advise.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013