Having frequent headaches. Mostly at the front, sides. Sometimes medicines work. Permanent cure?

I get horrible headaches at least once or 2 times a week. My head will throb and hurt where it is painfully debalitating and it makes my eyes (usually my right eye and behind inside it) hurt bad. It will sometimes carry over to my left eye. My headache is mostly a heavy throb in the front top of my head and at the same time on the sides. Never in the back. The only temporary relief I get it either a hot shower concentrating all the heat on my head (but as soon as I am out it starts back up or if I drive in my car and let super cold air or use the ac full vlast on my head) But these only mask it for a bit. I can usually take some Excederin Migrane before or when i can tell im going to get one of these headaches and it works, but a lot of the time it does nothing. Ibuprophin doesn t work well anymore. Is there something stronger I can take to eliminate my headaches or migraines?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013