Having frequent bowel movement and gastric. Had stool tested for bacteria and parasites. What to do?

For 7 weeks now my stomach rumbles after eating, mostly after dinner until bedtime and by morning I have to rush to the toilet and have explosive gas and soft stools . Occasionally I have bouts of bloating and gas and think I have to go to the bathroom but just a tiny bit of poop actually comes with the gas. I also need to burp alot after meals. I have had my stool tested for bacteria and parasites, as I recently returned from traveling in Africa. I have noticed no blood whatsoever and have alot of energy and appetite . No weight loss .
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012