Having frequent bouts of illness, chills, back ache, fever, sore throat, swollen, had H1N1. Remedy?

My daughter is 16 she has been having frequesnt bouts of illness that starts out as chills, backache, fever and fatique. Reoccurring now about every 2 weeks but last semester she did have 14 days which included sore throat with spots, swollen glands - we did have blood cultures taken - stated a virus. She was sick off and on during this time frame but I've told to give immume boosting suppliments - she did have H1 N1 when the last out break occurred and she has never been the same . I am tracting her symptoms now but i'm geting frustrated and worried.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013