Having fluid leakage while passing urine making body very weak and tired. How to cure it?

hi... i am 25 year unmarried male and facing of fluid leakage (same as urine but with very different smell) each time when i go for toilet .This phenomenon makes me vry tired and tiredness can be fell on my face by any penis is also getting weak and small. I am not habitual of masturbation ,use to do it thrice a month but each time i do this its makes me very tired and eyes goes down regularly .Even after that i feel some at lower part which is making my body lower part wider and bad looking. why my eyes going deep inside even i do hv good diet is it curable my face can same as previously and with good looking eyes
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. The fluid you are talking about is actually the semen itself. Body produces semen whenever it is sexually aroused. such semen should be ejected out of the body and it is the need of the body. If you do not masturbate or indulge in sex regularly, body finds its own way to eject produced semen. It could be through night fall or urine. Your case is normal and stop worrying.

As such leakage is normal, all your tiredness feelings are just in your thoughts. Divert your attention from sex related matters and prioritize. Channel the thoughts towards education and career.

You might need psychotherapy and other cognitive behavioral therapies. I can help you through telephone. Please do contact me through customer care of for a telephonic consultation session.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.