Having flatulence, acidity. Vomitting after intake of dairy products. Feeling feverish. Suggestions?

Hi. For the past couple of months I have been having flatulence and acidity. For the past 4-5 days I have been vomiting after intake of any milk related products. I stopped taking milk related products on doctors advice and I am on strictly liquid diet . The vomiting has stopped but for the last 3-4 days I feel feverish and the body is also hot but the thermometer shows 96.4 to 97.7 F. I am a male 41 years old. Weight 95 Kgs and Height 6 feet. Ultrasound and ECG is normal.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012