Having flaky patches, tiny bumps under penis. Occurs when having sex. Solution?

How are you about 2 months ago i was having sex with my girlfriend and she dried up in the middle of it i developed sore flaky patches under the head of my penis on both sides but they had no open sore look to them, i tried putting moisturizer on it and the flakiness went away but the tiny bumps are still there, I used neosporin on the area and it seemed to help but everytime i have sex it comes back like when theirs alot of friction I ve ran out of ideas.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
Apr 2014
Hello
Thanks for query

your problem is related to lack of lubrication during sex.
Tiny sore patches on the penis can be treated by applying gentian violet or any other topical antibiotics like neosporin in your case.
You can solve the problem of dryness by long foreplay before penetration. This will reduce the injuries to your organ. You can also apply oil or Vaseline before penetration.
If dryness persists in vagina, there may be other local factors for drying. your partner needs to be examined by gynecologist.

Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan