Having fibromyalgia and dystonia. Looking up for savella medicine. Can i use it?

I have fibromyalgia as well as dystonia but sometimes don't know where my fibromyalgia starts and dystonia ends and have taken about every drug out there for my fibromyalgia and only getting worse. I thought I look to see what else is available and learned of this drug. It rated the highest. I was actually looking up Savella when I saw this what got my attention was the fact I could maybe stay awake couple hours during the day but it didn't go in to detail about how effective it was in treating pain of fibromyalgia. How can I get my Dr. To prescribe it? I have to do something, I'm in bed 20 hours a day at the age of thirty nine something has to change. I can't sleep at all at night, sleep a little during the day but can't get up and do most basic things.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013