Having fibro, hirschspjprungs, post breast cancer and dysthymia. Decreased the dosage of Ambien. Suggestion?

I have an appt With my doc next week but for the av last 2.5 weeks the np has cut my ambien from 10mg to half that I have been on for ten yrs leaving me very agitated and awaking every few minutes. I have fibro, hirschspjprungs, 4 yrs post breast cancer and dysthymia . I am retired and have worked very hard to limit the stress in my life. Lack of sleep aggravates meverything in my world. Help!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013