Having fever, sore throat, stomach bug, congested nose, hard mucus with blood when sneezed. Infection?

Hi there. I am a 25 year old female. Recently I woke up with a high fever , sore throat and stomach bug. The stomach bug lasted a single day, but I went on with a sore throat and high fever for 2 more days, especially during the night. My fever has finally stopped, but I am left with an extremely congested nose . Everytime I sneeze and then blow my nose a ball of hard mucous with blood is released. Mucous is mainly clear, but sometimes light green during normal blowing. I am guessing I have an infection. What do you recommend?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013