Having fever, reduced appetite, increased bowel movements, abdomen pain, dizziness. Had laparoscopic appendectomy. Connected to surgery?

Hi I have had a fever (38.4 degrees Celsius) for approx 24hrs, 27 year old female, normally fit & well, no obvious sources of infection eg/ no sore throat, abdo pain etc..had an lap appendectomy 8wks ago no complications, just said the appendix was very large & there was yellow fluid in the abdominal cavity, made full recovery quickly just had a bit of weight loss post surgery as reduced appetite, have just noticed increased bowel movements over the last few days (appears normal) & a bit of abdo pain when opening bowels accompanied by a feeling of dizziness & like I m going to pass out, resolves quickly after bowel movement, just wondering whether this could be connected? And if it is anything to worry about? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013