Having fever, my body and my head aches I feel dizzy and shaky. What is the disease?

Hello Dr.,
I be been running with fever for the last 2weeks, I will wake up and my day will be normal until early evening or middle of the day that I feel very weak and sleepy. Yesterday I slep all day my body aches, my head I feel dizzy and shaky don't take any medications age 40, female. I am usually very active today was bad I couldn't even wake up early to get my kids ready for school on time, in the past even if I only had 2 hours of sleep I am good to get this done. Please advise.

Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013