Having fever, muscle ache, headaches, diarrhea with fishy smell. Causes ?

Hi I am experiencing fevers, muscle aches and headaches . I have diarrhea that is not chronic ( 5 times in the last 36 hours) it smells fishy and it is now a reddy orange in colour and starting to become mucousy in texture. The onset of fever and aches was quick I was playing tennis doubles at 5pm in the evening and feeling normal, half an hour after stopping I was feverish. The diarrhea started proper 4 hrs later in the middle of the night. I did however have a loose movement a couple of hours before the tennis. Please advise and thank you in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012