Having fever, cough, prescribed medicines. Having chances of getting pregnant. Safe to take medicines?

Dear Doctor, I am badly sick of fever and cough .I consult with a doctor so he gave DOLO-650, fixine*O and ALKOF. But i didn t ask him about the precaution to take these medicines. I am trying to get pregnent since 3 years. fortunately this month my period time is exceeds than a month but I am not confirm about my pregnancy So, before taking these medicines I just want be sure the safeness. I will be very thank full to you if you suggest me.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear Madam,

These medications are safe but you need to see your gynaecologist before starting these .

Dr. Shruti