Having fever and stomach pain, mucus in stool with blood. What is happening?

I ve been feeling bad from my stomach from 3 days now. The first day i had a fever and a lot of stomach pain i keep pooping yellow mucus once it was with a mixture of white and another with red. The second day during the day i felt better my poop was better still sorta loose but now was yellow and dark green. At night was the real problem i would wake up the whole date ever two hours to poop with major pains. The third day i keep pooping yellow mucus but now at night I ve been pooping blood
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012