Having fever and seizure. Adviced to take Gardenal, Valparin, Lobazam and paracetamol. Continue medications?

My son is now 13 month old, on Nov-2012 he got fever and also seizure, at that time I was admitted in hospital, after that doctor advice to us given to him Gardenal and Valparin. But after some time I was contact to another Doctor they advice us to continue only Valparin twice a day with 5ml. Now the problem is generaly he got the fever 2 or 3 time in month, and when fever came he also take the Lobazam 5 with antibiotic and peracetamol. So kindly advice me what should I do, should Lobazam 5 contniued when fever came or only Valparin is enough.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013