Having fever and headache after protected intercourse. What are the risks?

I had a protected intercourse with a sex worker.. i even changed the condom twice during the time. What really worries me is the sex worker puts the condom on me.. the first one is ok..but the second one..she took out the 1st condom n put in the 2nd one using the same hand ..i am not really sure she wiped her hand or not..i am worried about any vaginal fluid from her hand..can infect my D7ck..she gave me handjob after the intercourse after wiped her hand.. and also..i had tiny lil cut on my finger ..i throwed the condom after she took it out..again worried about vaginal fluid.. Please help!.. been 4-5 days since the incident.. i am having slight fever ..n headache .. i don t know whether it is due to weather change in my country or this incident..! Really worried.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012