Having fever and Hbsag +ve. Took homeo medicine but no effect. How to cure?

hello I m Bappi Kumer Das , I have A poor Family, I m 27 years old unmarried. I have Any Bad Habit. I work A comuter Furm Post of Normal servent. I M not eating Smoke , Or Any oter Drug and more any bad habit, I m never go out to passed of any bad or good girls . Now Im Fever Hbsag+ve Possetive last three years. I took it some Homeo Doctor in our Bangladesh and They give me lot of medicine regular. by I have No Improve Now At this time. What are I do now
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012