Having fatty liver problem. Took rifampicin and isoniazid. Feeling nausea and headache. Should I continue medication? suggest

dear doctor, i have the same problem as of lynz. my doctor gave me rifampicin 450mg and isoniazid 400mg. i have fatty liver issue too.i have taken the medication for two days now but i dont feel so well about it. i feel nauseus and have a slight headache too after taking it. i cant contact my doctor since he went to the province. shall i continue taking the medication and will it not affect my liver?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013